Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family


Having someone to be there for you is the greatest gift that can only be yours. Having someone you can lean on, someone you can talk to that you don’t have to hide who you really are and not pretend at all and someone who can always be there in times of trouble and together you’ll able to conquer fears and achieve desires in life.  And this someone could be called… a Family. Family of your own.

The pettiest thing I know in life is to live and die “all ALONE”. That’s why GOD gave us family of our own. A family that’s dearly to us. A home that we can be safe and a home where we can be happy.  But whenever I saw a person living on the street “alone”, no house, no family. I can’t help wondering why and how his life became miserable like that. Is it that person’s destiny or that person chooses to be like that? I don’t know, for me it’s a mystery.

There are three kinds of person that I thought could be “LONELY”.
First is a person that doesn’t know his family since the day he was born. An orphan…

Second is a person who lost his family or leaves him behind for some reason. The OLD ones who left by their family into the house of Aged People…

Third is a person that although he knows his family, his father and mother, but in time they get separated, divorced, and he was left in his relatives. A person that doesn’t gain happiness in his home but only gained hatred to his own family…

These people were I thought to have a life full of grief and sadness. People that cursed their life and closed their hearts for LOVE and CARE. Now, I wonder how they live there life and how they be happy somehow. How they overcome loneliness? And who are the people who share them happiness?

But I came to realize as I met some of them… 

that I shouldn’t be sad for them and I shouldn’t pity them but to be happy and proud of them. That these persons were all became “TOUGH!”. For them to fight what’s I’m fear at. For them to know that this fear never be a hindrance to be able to be happy and that the real happiness cannot only be found in our real family but also in the person who can show what’s the FAMILY really is all about. Their strength might be my weakness but I should know that when I’m on their shoes I should be glad because I came to know how to overcome this fear because of them.

And… here on earth… we can’t always be happy… that’s the fact about living… and there are many circumstances in life that can break us down and sometimes it seems that life is a “Failure!” and at the end… we live and die “ALONE!”.

Lucky for those who didn’t experience those things… but I wonder who they are. To say that emptiness did not crossed their paths as they continue traveling in this world. But it's not true... because all of us has a different story that can be told… (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment