Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Battles



I’ve learn that you should always be prepared of what lies ahead
You have to anticipate things before it happens
You have to always condition your heart and mind
You need lot of faith and hope to surpass obstacles in your life
90 percent of my life was spend in sorrow and grief
And 10 percent of my life was spend in 1 hour of happiness
I can’t escape my loneliness and heartaches even if I try to run it
And Even if I try to smile and laugh about  it
It’s just “My Heart Will Never Lie”
It can't hide the truth I feel inside...

I wonder if I’ll able to conquer all the things I’m going through right now...
But it hurts deeper when I think about it all time
My head is like a computer that’s full of virus that automatically shutting down
My body becomes weak and my eyes are full of tears every night
No one’s there to help me, No one can understand my pain
Until I realized that I’m not alone
Until I bend my knees and begin to pray

I realized that it has to be a reason why it is all happening
It’s not a dream but the reality I have to get over with
I know that this is a lesson for me to learn
Life teaching me lessons to be prepared for another battle I have to face
Like a soldier that suffering because of his wounds he gets in battle and yet still trying to keep his life “Trying to WIN his battle…”

Life teaches me these things:

LIFE……

Teaching me to be brave
Teaching me to never give up and not surrender
Teaching me to have faith and hope everyday
Teaching me that money can’t buy everything
Teaching me to love the things I have
Teaching me that life isn’t about the things I’m seeing and having
Teaching me that your life changes easily the moment you wake up
Teaching me that life here on earth is temporary
Teaching me that the important thing is to live
Teaching me the true value of my family
Teaching me not to put all my trust to people
Teaching me how to forgive
Teaching me how to love them
Teaching me to trust ONLY HIM

and most importantly....
Teaching me how to hold into HIM “my father/my GOD” all the times.

God is always good to his children. That’s what I say to myself whenever I feel down. Yes, everyday we are facing our own battles. We’re all struggling as life will continue to bring us sorrows, grief, problems and chaos. We can’t blame people for not helping us in our problems because we’re all having it. No one can say that they are always happy although they have everything in life. "Not only poor suffers from sorrows but also rich people and not only peasants but also kings."



So I always think that I’m not alone.... not alone if I’m so miserable. I’m not alone if I’m feeling lonely. I’m not alone when I’m crying at night. I’m not alone when I feel hurt inside, I'm not alone when my heart is aching, I’m not alone when I'm suffering and not alone when I'm trying to win all my battles in life.

That thought eased my pains, gave me hope, courage and strength to move on… and to move forward.

In the battlefield I realized that I'm just one of the soldiers... others were dead while others were still wanted to live... and yet if I'm covered with blood and can't see the light anymore... someone will whisper in my ears saying... "YOU'LL Never BE ALONE!"


1 comment: