Sunday, February 20, 2011

My memories...

 









As I looked at my old pictures, I feel happy inside. I knew that I couldn’t turn back the time when the pictures were taken. But those pictures were evidence that I’ve been on a certain moment that I’m with that person and I will always have that kind of feeling inside that I could never be erased. Sometimes I can’t help wondering and ask myself where they’re now. I want to know if they’re still the same person I’d met before or they’ve change. And if they can still remember the things we’ve been through or they’ve already forgotten it. No matter what, they will always be part of my memory.










All the people that passed into my life had taught me some of important lessons that I’ll never forget. They've taught me how to laugh, to cry, to love and to believe. Some of them gave me hope and courage and some them gave me bitterness and heartaches. Whatever it was I’ve got from them, the result was for me to learn what life really was all about. As life continues, I also will continue to meet new people that will be part of my life. But never will they be the same as the people I knew before. We are all unique and I knew it, but sometimes I just couldn’t help myself to compare them and look to some of the same qualities they also might have. The same feeling when I’m with that person and the same happiness I felt before. But no matter how I looked at it, the fact that people are all different still remains. They just different… and we all are.

 









I can’t help thinking why people tend to go on a separate ways.  I mean, why can’t we keep them to ourselves and always be by our sides. Why they can’t stay longer and why we have to lose them. And suddenly they’ll just be a plain memory. Why sometimes we can’t bring back the old times we’re happy together. Why we can’t just keep the things we wanted to. It’s just like water in our hands we can feel it but we can’t hold it longer.

Now, I realized to not give all my heart on loving the person I met, in the belief that they’ll just be gone and I know eventually they will. Maybe I just don’t want to be hurt and don’t want to feel lonely when I miss them. I already accept the fact that people come and go in my life and I will always have to move forward.

Although they become just a part of my memory I will never forget that I’d met them. They put colors in my life and made me who I am now. And they will always be inside my heart just like my old photographs that whenever I feel lonely, when I looked at it, it will ease my loneliness and make me feel happy.




3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    What to say else? umm, I'm Mostafa
    I think you really have a nice blog, would you like to have friends there too
    Have a nice day,,
    Good bye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhea! Aaaaww.. Nakakatuwa naman makita yung pics natin! I miss you na! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for appreciating it =)

    ReplyDelete